Tuesday 8 November 2011

Movember - Day 8

Alright, so the handlebars are starting to come in nicely now...my wife loves it!  Or not.

I haven't really posted this week because I've been waiting for it to grow in a bit.  I've gotten the same comment over and over this week - "I thought yours would grow in so fast, and be super thick!"  Patience, it's coming in now.  It's just a little shy, it needs some time, that all.

This shot was taken at about 2:00 this afternoon. 


Now here's the deal.  AJ The Wonderdog and I are both growing the stache for Movember, and while it's not a competition, I'm still slightly embarrased by how badly he is crushing me in the fundraising department.  So I need to remedy that - if you're looking to support prostate cancer research (and the gross stache), click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment