Wednesday 29 August 2012

Pedal-less bike?

So here's the latest invention - a bike without pedals or a seat...and I really like it.  At first I thought it was pretty ridiculous, but then I watched the video and I've been swayed.  It probably helps that I do this same thing on shopping carts by leaning over the handlebar, but you can't get good speed in grocery stores, and people get in the way in the aisles!  Frustrating...comon' people, make way!  ...I suppose this new bike is a better option.

It's a German invention called FLIZ bikes, and it's up for a prestigious James Dyson engineering award. What do you think?  You've gotta watch the video before you weigh in though, it might change your opinion!





...on a side note, admittedly there is a wedgie concern...but I'm sure there has to be a solution of some sort...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment