Wednesday 31 October 2012

Change in routine...

Today is a bit of a different day for me.  It is the first workday in a year that I have not been on the air, doing a show.  For the past year I've been covering Jen Melanson's 1-4 show as she was on maternity leave. She's back, and today is her first shift. She's sounding really great, hasn't missed a beat!  Nice to have her back on the air.  She brings a new perspective and a familiar voice.  She's a veteran, and it shows.

But it's different for me because it's a change in routine.  Doing the same thing for a year and then suddenly changing it...it feels weird.  It's not a bad thing, just different.  The cool part is that I'll be able to dedicate more time and effort to other aspects of my job, and I'm excited about that. Advancing other parts of the radio station to keep improving how we sound, and how we minister to our listeners.

But thanks to those who have trekked along with me over the past year.  I've had a lot of regular callers and encouragement, and that's meant a lot to me.  It was a fun year, and I'll be back on the air every so often, so there will be lots of chances to keep connecting.

Thanks again, and feel free to leave me a tip on how you adjust to change.  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment