Thursday 29 November 2012

Last Movember Update...

I'm getting ready to say goodbye to Movember.  Bittersweet moment...sweet because the stache is awful, bitter because it's awfully awesome!  My wife, however, can't wait for Saturday when I shave it and begin the process of growing a full beard...she loves the beard but hates the stache, go figure.  I'll miss the stache a bit, but there will always be next year!

While the stache is admittedly ridiculous, it's all about the cause.  Glad I could help to raise a bit of money and awareness about prostate cancer and men's mental health.  You can still donate at http://mobro.co/timmaassarany



The everyday look:



The 'don't mess with me' look:



The "Seriously, don't mess with me!" look:


Not sure if I pulled those off, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment