Tuesday 5 May 2015

God is in control

It's nice to know that God is in control.  Sometimes we get so nervous about...everything...and I think God is up there saying, "Hey.  Breathe.  Chill out.  I got this.  Breathe again.  Relax.  And think about the fact that, really, I got this!"

This is similar to last week's post, but I suppose this my my stage in life right now.  I think God has just been reminding me, "Hey Tim, relax.  I got this."  And even though I know that, I still have nervous moments.  It's funny that we know that God is in control, we can look back and see how He's worked in our lives in the past, He reassures us that He is STILL working...and yet we still get nervous or anxious sometimes.  I suppose that is just our human nature, but that is the wonderful blessing of grace - that God understands our human weaknesses, and He walks with us and comforts us anyway, and tries to remind us along the way that yup, He's in control.

So, hey you, relax!  Oh wait, that's just a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment