Thursday 1 March 2012

Help!

I need your help!  I just recently got a smartphone (Samsung), exactly one week ago actually...as Steve Jones told me, "Welcome to 2005".  So I'm behind the times.

But I'm not a technologically savy kind of guy.  I have no idea what apps to download.  And when I do know what app I want, there are so many options.  I looked up 'Bible' to have the Bible on my phone - I got 3,767 results!  How do you know which one to choose??

So seriously, please help me out, what are the best apps out there?  What apps should I download?  It can be anything - games, helpful apps, organizational apps, tip calculators, history or french lessons, silly apps...whatever!

Let me know!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Orchestra
    It is an amazing (and free) to do list app.

    Evernote
    Let's you make notes, capture websites and tag them for future reference.

    Zite
    A news app that over time learns what types of stories you are interested in and provides you with a customized feed of blogs, news stories and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim,

    Just clicked on here and saw your note.

    -I use "You Version" for a Bible app on my Samsung Galaxy.

    -"Brightest Flashlight Free" is a neat one too.
    -"Whatsapp" allows you to text anyone for free who also has the app, wherever they might be.
    -"EtchASketch" is a neat one to play with for kids, big and small. It's free (as are all the above), or for a dollar you get the ad-free version.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete