Monday 22 July 2013

It's a love-hate thing...

I can't wear white.  My favourite t-shirts are blank white shirts,  but I inevitably get something on them - every time.  Today I decided to be adventurous - white golf shirt with tan khakis.  Bad idea.  I'd been wearing these for less than an hour before all this happened.


 
 
 
 
 
The pictures don't do it justice, it's much worse in person.  And there are a few more spots that you can't see in the pictures.  To be fair, I'm not usually this bad.  My wife made a cake over the weekend and I didn't realize there was still some purple icing on the counter...but admittedly, I realize that this is still an exceptionally large number of stains...
 
Eating in the winter is the worst because my sleeves always get stuff on them.  My wife always has to warn me about my sleeves, but it's usually too late by then.  And that last bite...the last bite always has my name on it...
 
The best part of my day has been a surprise visit at work from my sister-in-law.  She brought me:
 
 
However, with lots of jelly-filled and chocolate timbits, my situation today is only set to get worse...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment