Monday 12 August 2013

Sunset

I had aspirations of kayaking a ton this summer, but due to some unforeseen circumstances I haven't been able to get out nearly as often as I was hoping.  However, I did get out last night.  The plan was to do some hard kayaking and get some energy out.  Instead I was captured by nature, and just sat and watched.


Unfortunately this video is really pixilated.  It shows up wonderfully on my computer, but won't upload in better quality.  You might have to use your imagination a bit.




I was out for about an hour and a half.  This is a bit of a succession of how the sunset took place.  Unfortunately it was just my cell phone camera, so it doesn't appear that stunning.  In real life though, much of the sky was red...it was beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment