Friday 27 February 2015

It's been a fun week!

I like weeks like this on the internet.  All the neat and weird stories that have popped up, it's fun!  It's a nice break from the heavy (and often negative) stuff that can often be in the news, and that can sadly make up our world today.

But this week was different.  I've smiled and laughed a lot the past few days, and my curiosity has been peaked.  It started off with the mystery bunker found in Toronto.  What is this bunker, who built it, what was it for, when was it built, etc...so many questions and no answers.  Crazy!  (It's too bad it's been filled in now...)





Then it was the story of the llamas on the loose in Arizona.  Police, bystanders, people in their cars - no one could catch these for about 20 minutes!  A fun video to watch (here's the shortened version):




Then there came the story of the giant catfish.  Dino Ferrari reeled in this monster - 280 lbs, almost 9 feet long! (He released it.)



And then of course, the one that has completely boggled my mind - "The Dress".  The dress that has polarized the internet.  Some see it as white and gold, others and blue and black.  For me, it so CLEARLY was white and gold all morning, and I emphasized that on the air and to all callers today...and then five hours later I looked at it again and now all I see is blue and black...  It's messing with my brain!

I can see both variations now (it's all the lighting and the angle).


Hopefully one or all of these stories made you laugh too!  If not, look one of them up and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment