Thursday 20 December 2012

Leonidas, one week in

So I'm not going to be one of those people that starts posting about their kids every time, but this is still new for me so I think I'm allowed two posts in a row on this.  With that, allow me to share my new favourite picture:




He's so small!  He's like a little bean...  Favourite picture might be an exaggeration cause there are a lot of good ones, but I like this one a lot.

Anyway, just continuing to thank God for such a great blessing over Christmas.  And now that I'm a parent, and with it being so close to Christmas, I've tried to make myself think of what it was like for God to give up his son to die for us.  But I haven't thought about it...because I don't want to.  I guess that in itself is the first step to beginning to understanding it.

Maybe I'll try again...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment