Friday 24 May 2013

4 years

This past Wednesday (May 22) was a very special day - my wife and I celebrated our 4th anniversary.  I have to take the opportunity to boast about how lucky I am.  My wife is a pretty spectacular person.  There are so many qualities to talk about, but I'll pick three.

1)  My wife is very thoughtful.  She always tries to think of what I like, and then does that for me.  This is just one tiny example, but case in point, remember the home-made Big Mac? (see post from April 26 if not) Feast your eyes on the home-made Crunchwrap Supreme.

I realize I should have taken a picture before I started eating it, but I couldn't wait...

2)  My wife is so creative.  She's one of those annoyingly talented people, that whatever she does, she does really well.  Drawing, painting, cooking, cleaning, baking, thinking of gifts, etc...  She outdoes me at all of it.  She leaves me uber impressed.  Regularly.


3)  5 months in, and she is an amazing mother.  She's so patient with our son, even in the middle of the night when all you want to do is sleep.  She always laughs and plays with him, and keeps him entertained. When she puts him down on his play mat, she never leaves him there by himself - she's always down there playing with him.  I love doing all that stuff too, but I get tired after a while!  She somehow, never does.


My new desktop background at work

What can I say, I'm a lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment