Friday 31 May 2013

Summer

If you know me or you follow my blog, you know I love all seasons.  I have no preference as they all have amazing parts and not so great parts.  I enjoyed this past winter as I always do, but this year I was more excited than normal to hit summer.  Here's why:



I saved up and purchased this bad boy on sale at the end of last summer.  Got out about 7 times last year before it got too cold, and now summer 2013 has finally come!  Can't wait to use it a lot more!  This picture was from the May long weekend, when I got out twice.  Bring on the summer!

*Thanks to Colin in the comment section below...allow me to note that it's the kayak that I bought last summer, not the car, lol

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Its always great to finally get a car after saving and saving hard.
    Hopefully you'll be able to drive her around a bit more than 7 times this year!
    I love the color too! It matches that boat thing on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks Colin, you're a funny guy. I didn't realize that I never actually wrote 'kayak' anywhere. See edit above. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete