Friday 30 January 2015

Bed pan race!

I had the opportunity to do the bedpan race at Mash Bash again this year.  This is the second time I've done it.  It's a lot of fun!

Let me give you the run down in case you don't know what this is.  Mash Bash is a big event put on by Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, and it happens every year at Snow Valley in Barrie.  It's a huge fundraiser for the hospital and a lot of fun.  And every year, they have bed pan races, where you sit on a bed pan and see who can get down the hill the fastest.  It's very difficult.  VERY.  Bedpans are small!  I compete in the media race against other radio personalities from the Simcoe County area.  Both times I've done it, I've ended up wiping out.  This time though, I got a lot farther down the hill!  I ended up with a lot of snow down the back of my pants though...it was a cold few hours afterward...



I also had a GoPro strapped to my chest, I'll upload that video as soon as I get it downloaded onto my computer.  You'll see just how hard it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment