Thursday 15 January 2015

This is how you do Facebook!

I'm not a big Facebook user or social media guy.  I see their importance, I know how to use them, I DO use them...but for the most part, I just couldn't be bothered.  BUT, when something like this comes along, it changes everything.  It inspires me.

This guy is awesome.  No one knows who he is.  His identity has not been revealed yet.  But his Facebook profile pictures are amazing.  Where he gets the props, how and where he takes the shots, it's all a mystery.  But whoever he is, he's going viral.  Have a look at some of his profile pictures:










Here's the recipe that I'm realizing from watching people like this who become global sensations.  Find something that's unique and that you enjoy doing, and do it well.  Like this guy.

Out of the ordinary.

Super-creative.

Fun.

And now, viral.

Could be a good recipe for church outreaches, no?

1 comment:

  1. You assume churches would need to do something well... Don't hold your breath.

    ReplyDelete